If you could go on vacation ...........

If you could go on vacation right now, all expenses paid, where would you go? With or with out kids?

whitefamily

Asked by whitefamily at 9:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Travel

• Hawaii with my kids
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 9:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Hawaii or Australia, or anywhere without snow pretty much. Kids, no, they have school.
    Anonymous

• san juan, puerto rico, my dd loves the beach and it's so beautiful there :) (oh and yes i'd take the kids)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• margarita timeon vacationaustralia with a group of adult friends.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Expenses paid! Well in that case a family trip to south Africa! We are saving for this trip already!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 9:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Bonaire - just my DH and I.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm going to Africa. Egypt first and then South Africa and on the way home, I'm swinging by the Greek Islands.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:02 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I wish I could go right now, but we have some big plans for Feb. that cannot be put off. I'd postpone until the kids were out of school.

We'd start in LA like we do every summer, to visit my great uncle, who is 90. Then head to Hawaii. From there we'd go to Fiji, the Cook Islands, then on to Australia to visit friends, and New Zealand to see my cousins who moved there 3 yrs ago. If we had time we'd go to Tanzania and Israel and Morocco. Maybe Egypt, but there's a lot of unrest stirring at the moment.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:51 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• We would go to Italy. Stay off the beaten path and learn culture and the daily lives of the locals. Actually learning Italian and planning a trip. It would be a miracle if we actually get to go ($$$$), but we may as well be prepared. Yes, we would take our DD of 6.
    jazzgal

Answer by jazzgal at 5:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I would go with my son but have a nanny lol I would go Romoe is the first city that came to mind. I would love to travel through Europe and South America w my son.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 10:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2011