Husband is unreachable by phone...wonder why???

I texted him a few times earlier and he never read them. I called and it goes to VM. I texted again and it didn't even get delivered. He had texted around 8:30am and that's the last I heard from him. It's now almost 6:30pm and still no call or text. I'm thinking the worst. If his phone was dead he would have plugged it in his car after work at 6pm. What to do?

Thanks ladies who replied. What a weird day... Shortly before 7pm the doorbell rang and it was 1-800-Flowers with a delivery for me. My husband had sent me roses randomly which told me he was at least alive and well. Then he came home like normal aroun 7:30. The answer was simple. His phone is just dead. It died and he didn't get around to charging it so it's now being charged.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd be in a panic too if it was out of his character I would just wait until evening to see when he gets home & take it from there.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Giving you a bump because I want an update. I know how bad that sucks.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Don't freak- (call me a hypocryte because I do it too) but it sounds like he is probably not getting your calls or messages. What time should you expect him home?
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• was he at work? if so u could call his work just tell them that u were conserned cuz he hasnt answered, or call a friend or family member and ask if they have heard from him
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I wouldn't panic or assume the worst, there could be a legitimate reason. There have been times that I haven't been able to reach my DH during the day, if he's in a meeting or conference call or something he won't respond right away.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I would try the above if that does not work...don't know what to tell you. I surly would ask him what was up and the answer should be legit.
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'd wait it out. It could be ANYTHING! Don't get too worried just yet. Do you have any ideas what it could be? Or are you at a loss?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I really have no idea. I was leaning towards the dead cell phone but I know he can charge it at work and in the car. It goes straight to VM which means it's off. He should be home by 7:30pm. I don't know what to think.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Bump! Just stay calm! This has happened to me before my husband and I were married. He was suppose to text me when he got home after leaving my house. I never heard back from him. I cried myself to sleep because i was so worried he didn't make it home. it turned off one our phones weren't working right. So don't work yourself up too much.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Hope everything is ok. I have been there and freaked out, turns out that I didn't need too!
    cl1998

Answer by cl1998 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2011