Help please!!!!! adult content

So my last period was 5 weeks and a day ago... Based on my cervical mucus changes, i ovulated last week... When should I take a test??? Who all got big fat posititves at just 9 or 10 DPO????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait until at least 12 DPO. Then if it's negative and you still haven't gotten a period, wait another 5 days and test again.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• OH, and you cannot judge ovulation on cervical mucous alone. it only identifies fertility NOT ovulation. You need to track BBT basal body temp to know if you have ovulated.

You can have fertile cervical mucous and not ovulate.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I tend to agree with Jademom07. I just m/c 3 1/2 weeks ago and have just been monitoring my CM which was fertile last week but I wasn't taking my BBT's so I don't know for certain that I actually did ovulate. It is possible so soon after a m/c as everybody is different. With you, I would just say that if you did ovulate, it will still be at least another week for a HPT to recognize the Hcg hormone and give a correct reading. Personally, I took a HPT at 11 dpo but only b/c I had just had some fertlity testing done at the beginning of that week and they saw that my Progesterone levels were higher than a non pregnant woman's should be. I was pregnant but didn't know it until 4 days later.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 2:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• agreed^^
    chelsealynn101

Answer by chelsealynn101 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• You don't have to use BBT to track your ovulation dates, you can use helpful websites.

I suggest the march of dime's ovulation calculator, it gives pretty accurate results!

http://www.marchofdimes.com/ovulation_calendar.html
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 1:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2011