Whose excited for Teen Mom 2 tonight? I KNOW I AM!!!!!!

I looooove Leah & her family. Her & Corey need to get back together and work on things, I truly think they belong together. And I hope Chelsea DOES NOT take adam back ='( but i think she is. I don't see the big deal about Kailyn dating....if Jo doesn't want to be with her? And as far as Jenelle, I hope she gets her crap together, signing over her rights to her mom was a smart move, but her mom needs to let her try and be a better mother to Jace!

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• I have seen enough of the shows to have an opinion. I feel bad for Leah and her family. No one should have to deal with health problems with a baby and there is nothing that is worse than that. SPOILER ALERT: Leah and Corey got married in the fall. :) Janelle and her mom both piss me off. Her mom allowed her to go out, she could have said she would not take care of the baby. Then her mom tried to take over completely, as if Jayce is her own son. But Janelle was arrested for drugs. Nice, right. I think Chelsea is spoiled. I can not imagine my dad paying for my own place to live just because I have a baby and want to move out. And I feel bad for Kailyn. She takes care of her son and works, but Jo's mom and dad are trying to control her life. They have no problem if Jo goes out, but Kailyn is supposed to sacrifice. What ever.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• we were talking about that today infact...do you know Janelle was in jail recently for B&E?
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011