what does everybody think of the show teen mom

baby_doll929

Asked by baby_doll929 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• i loooooove it!!! and i can't wait for tonight's episode!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I find it depressing.

Worst of all: there are silly teen girls, TRYING to get pregnant, just so they can be on this show.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 9:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I hate it! The one time I watched it there was a stupid girl that was violent with her mom and talking to her friend saying "having a baby is like being in prison." Should have thought of that before you opened your legs and neglected birth control dumbass! Or there is also this thing called adoption. If your "prison" life is so bad pick another option instead of whining about it. I hope she goes to prison one day just so she can look back at her dumb comment and reflect on how stupid she is. (so not bashing teen moms I was one) BUT if you're going to do it, man up and take responsibility for YOUR actions! I bet that baby would have chose a different mom if given the choice. Its not your babies fault your dumb! Get over yourself! UGH! ..I'm not bitter....
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Those girls get paid $140,000 for a six month follow around. They get paid to have babies. No wonder so many teens think is it okay to have a baby at a young age. The show pisses me off. The girls act like spoiled brats, the parents act like spoiled brats. It's annoying.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I think I'm tired of it. It doesn't seem all that "real" to me. When I was a teen mom, I wasn't with the dad, I didn't get my nails done, get my hair foiled, drive a VW bug(hell I couldn't even get a car), and live in a guest house for peanuts a month, and I sure as hell couldn't get a job that paid enough to live on my own! I'm sure they struggle, no doubt in my mind, but some teens are selective thinkers and tend to only see the "fun" parts of being young and pregnant, the attention, the cute baby, the baby shower, etc. But I do like it when I see one of the friends of the girls with a good head on their shoulders. I'm on the fence I guess. :P
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Waiting for tonights show!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i love the show but i do think some of the girls on the show let fame go to there hand like amber portwood and jenielle
    baby_doll929

Comment by baby_doll929 (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• If your "prison" life is so bad pick another option instead of whining about it.

She did, she signed over her rights to her mother. I'm not saying this makes her a good person in any way, but she did pick another option, and probably the better one for her son.

I love the show. I don't think it promotes teen pregnancy because it shows the heartbreak/pain they go through, the things they've had to give up, etc. Chelsea lucks out with a dad willing to pay for a house for her, but that too sometimes happens in real life. Some of us are more spoiled then others. I was a teen mom and my entire life was not a failure, if camera's would've followed me around they would've showed me living on my own, working part time, going to school full time, and finding a great guy. Although i don't promote teen pregnancy, my life turned out great, and I'm not going to pretend it didn't
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I think it's an eye-opener for teens (who are allowed to watch it, of course). Some people say it glorifies teen pregnancy, but I disagree. Some of the kids on the show piss me off and disappoint me, but teens make bad decisions sometimes and that is life. I am addicted, not gunna lie. It makes me laugh, cry, and my blood boil..but I can't look away. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• She didn't sign over her rights, she gave temporary custody.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2011