more kids?

do you want more children?? how many do you have now??

i have 2, and sometimes i do and sometimes i dont.... its confusing lol

sandjmom99

Asked by sandjmom99 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have one living child and am not sure how many I want. I do know that I do not want to get pregnant again- I just had a stillborn son at 25 weeks and had 5 miscarriages before my daughter was born. So I am going to wait at least a year to determine if we are going to adopt. I am one of 4 and originally wanted 4 children. Now I'm not sure :(
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 10:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have 2 kids. I don't want anymore, unless I get married and married for a while. i really don't even want different fathers for my kids, maybe that's selfish of me? idk. I just wish I could be pregnant, without the baby in me part lol...i miss being prego sometimes.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I think most everyone is like that. Luckily, my husband and I keep each other balanced. Just a couple weeks ago he was begging me to have another. He chenged his mind when I had started getting used to the idea so now I want one and he doesnt. We are in trouble if we both decide yes at the same time. We have 3 now. 2 boys and a girl. I want another girl to level it out lol.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• busy momI have 2, a boy and a girl...I don't want anymore

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I absolutely never ever want more children. We have two and we're done. Funny that just tonight my 5 year old was asking if I would ever have another baby and my husband and I were both like NO!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We have 3, and we have been finished for the past 7 yrs..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have 2 boys. I had a tubal during my second c-section.
    We had planned to have 3, but the economy started going downhill, so we decided we could afford to provide a better life for two.
    Also, when my oldest was 4 months old I got pregnant with my youngest. Round 2 of my 2 year pregnancy stretch was too hard on my body.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 9:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have 2, a boy and a girl. I want 2 more with a truely loving man.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Well.....We were done after 2......but we have 3 now LOL.... we had a nice surprise..

But we definitely don't want anymore and we are hoping that God feels the same way LOL. My oldest is 7, my middle is 4, and my baby is 2.5!!! IF it came about that we WERE pregnant again, I would end up being happy about it.
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 9:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i have one of each 2, i had a miscarriage last march (which the pregnancy its-self was unplanned) and i guess that left me with weird feelings.. like i was supposed to but didnt... idk
    sandjmom99

Comment by sandjmom99 (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2011