Brought the toddler bed out...

Colin turned 2 in sept and we brough the toddler bed out today (he had never tried climbing out or anything but loves to lay in Anna's twin bed) I put him in at nap (he was1/2 asleep when I put him in but he went right out and nevr got up.... we put him in at bed time and he got up once and we put him back and told him not to get up again or he mighht go back to the crib... he stayed for about 1/2 hour then snuck out and DH put him in the crib and he kept saying "no no I big bed I big...." we gave him another shot and he hasnt moved!!!!! We may be crib free by the weekend!!!!

BUMP MY BIG BOY!!!!!!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 9:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My little girl turns 3 in feb......bringing out the big girl bed this weekend. Wish me luck!!!
    cl1998

Answer by cl1998 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Thats awasome. We moved my 2 yo to his toddler bed a couple months ago and I thouht for sure it would be a stuggle but he's been so good and he loves his big boy bed.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 9:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• That's awesome!! My son also turned 2 in September and he's still in a crib. We're waiting just a few more months before getting the toddler bed as he just loves his crib. I hope he does as well as your son!!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We took the side off her crib last week and she asked to be closed back in. I thought it was cute. My 2 1/2 yo isn't ready to go to big girl bed yet. Good luck to you.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2011