Which double stroller do you recommend?

Hello. I am trying to decide on a double stroller and have no clue which to get. I need one that will fit in my 4-door VW Jetta. My son will be 3 1/2 when our daughter is born. We have a Graco carseat, so it'll need to be able to take that as well. Any recommendations? TIA.

sunshinepraying

Asked by sunshinepraying at 9:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I wouldn't bother with that age difference. My daughter was 2 1/2 when my son was born. I never go one. You could use a baby bjorn in the beginning.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yeah, I was thinking of carrying our daughter for the majority this time, but it will be during the summer months that she will be an infant so I don't know if it'll get hotter doing that (I'm new at wearing baby). But what about when the baby is older and my son gets tired of walking if we're walking a longer distance? Thanks for responding. I appreciate it
    sunshinepraying

Comment by sunshinepraying (original poster) at 10:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I would get a Sit-and-Stand...that's what we use with out 3 &1 year olds and we love it.
    spamica

Answer by spamica at 10:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I mean Sit-n-Stand
    spamica

Answer by spamica at 10:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I agree with the PP . We loved our sit-n-stand.
    ksmootchies

Answer by ksmootchies at 11:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I loved my double Combi. it folds and then folds in half, and it is wonderful. But at 3.5, I would figure that your son might not want to be in a stroller much longer, so if I was you, I would hold off on spending too much on a double stroller.
    Maisy19

Answer by Maisy19 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Sit-n-Stand is the best. I would go with the model that allows you to have a back in both seats. That way your older child can sleep in the stroller as well. Otherwise they can only sit or stand. Plus this stroller has a car seat adapter tha allows you to attach almost any car seat.
    jwickum

Answer by jwickum at 3:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2011