I need help planning a baby shower (games and prizes)

What kind of games should we play?
we have baby word search
the Dont say baby game
and the babies in ice cubes where you have to get your to melt first then say "my water broke!" lol

Do you have any ideas on other fun games?
also what kind of prizes whould we give?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I always like the don't say baby game. I mean at a baby shower- you have to be really creative to not say baby.... Other games I've played recently are:
    Bingo (everyone gets a blank bingo board and fills it in with possible baby gifts. As the Mom to be opens gifts, they mark their boards and first with 5 in a row wins).
    What's in your purse. Have a list of things that would be in a purse (normal things and then strange things) and list them off. Person with the most things on the list wins.
    Diaper Decorating. My friends shower we all decorated the front of a diaper with markers and write messages for her husband to see when he changed diapers in the middle of the night.
    Greenbeans422

Answer by Greenbeans422 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• we did the toilet paper game at my shower, were the guest have to take as much toilet paper they think they need to go around the moms belly and the one that is closetest wins. they gave away like little candles or picture frames, gift cards to resturants stuff like that
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 11:32 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• We played the Guess the belly size with toilet paper. The preggers stands up and walk around the room to each guest with toilet paper and they rip off as much toilet paper as they think it'll take to go around the belly. The closest is the winner. My favorite is where you get 5-10 different chocolates and you melt them in diapers and pass them around the room and whoever gets the most right wins. That one is pretty gross though and it looks like real poopie. For gifts we gave out baby powder smelling candles.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:34 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• my friend melted different candy bars and put them in diapers and everyone ad to taste the "pooh" to figure out what baby ate. She gave the winners blockbuster gift cards $5.00 each. Also people had to hold a paper plate above their heads and draw a baby on it. Whoever drew what looked most like a baby won.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 11:41 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• At the last baby shower I went to we did a version of the don't say "baby" game. Instead, it was don't say, "AWWWWWW' game. It was very hard when the mommy to be started opening all of those adorable little girl clothes! Another idea, "google" baby shower games, I'm sure you'll come up with lots of new ideas that way.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• think and think more. gosh. there's online stuff. how du??
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 11:49 AM on Nov. 14, 2008