I need people to recrute your SO for a question! adult content

I am dating a new guy, Im a 22 year old single mother and he is 20 years old.
He is a virgin, I don't know I feel about this just yet, but thats not the issue at hand.
He just told me like 20 seconds ago that he masturbates often, and actually comes, but he has never experienced an orgasim...
I didn't know that could happen to men.
I wonder if there is an issue, or maybe he just doesnt understand because he is a virgin or somthing.
Idk.
Can u ask your SO if when they masturbate if its possible for a man not to experience an orgasim if they cum- and if it feels compleatly diffrent to orgasim during sex, and masturbation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I thought they were both 1 in the same with men.
    Anonymous

• my husband says sometimes it feels like that
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• He said that he has heard of it but has never had it happen.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yeah...
    I believe it is one in the same as well.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I've asked my man this before and he says it's one of the same.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My husband has never had that issue. Not sure how common that is. I thought they were all in one too.
    frugalistamom2

Answer by frugalistamom2 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Ok, maybe I should rephrase this-
    He says he masturbates, and cums- but he doesnt FEEL anything- its like, he cums, and he doesnt feel better, it doesnt feel good or bad, it just doesnt feel anything, its waisting his time basically.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Has he ever felt good when doing it? If he has and doesn't anymore, it could be that he is doing it too often and is bored with it.

There's no rush, no real excitement, he is numb to it.

It happened to me once SO and I started dating. Sex with him was so good that doing it myself no longer had much enjoyment. It also happened when I first got divorced. Doing it too often was more like a habit rather than a release.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My husband said to tell your S/O "he needs to go see a urologist because that is NOT normal" I'm just quoting the man.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• After looking around on-line a little, it seems to be completely plausible. I would imagine it has to do with always feeling the same sensation. Consider when you get a new...pillow or something, and it feels really soft and fluffy at first, but after you've had it a while, it still feels the same, but not as good any more. Maybe he should lay off the masturbation for a while, or try doing it a different way, or something.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2011