I've never laid finger on a Mac. I love my HPs. But...

because of DH's work stuff, I've been wondering if we should switch. I know absolutely nothing about Macs. What can you tell me about them - how they're different, why they'd be better than a PC, things like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Technology

• Once you go Mac, you don't go back =) The operating system is much easier to navigate once you get used to it. There's hardly any virus's associated with Mac's so that's one thing you don't have to worry about along with spyware/adware. I've had mine for almost a year now and it's never frozen or required a cold boot like most PC's will. You don't have the constant upkeep like you do with a PC, but I will admit the frequent iTunes updates are a bit ridiculous. It doesn't take as long to boot up. That's just off the top of my head. Check laptop comparison websites and you'll find Mac's have better ratings and reviews.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i love my MAC!!!!! once u get used to it u will love it!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Love my MAC! I was hesitant at first too but it's easy and I would never get any thing else!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I absolutely LOVE my Mac. I will never have a PC. I can't stand them. Mac's are so much easier to use. Extremely user friendly. You will not regret making the switch.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2011