How do I keep up?? adult content

OK, so a small add on to my other question. My so wants it ALL the time. I on the other hand work full time (as does he) take care of 3 kids and I'm totally exausted!!! I'm maybe in the mood once a week (if he's lucky). Any ideas to get me more energized so I can try to keep up with him??

cl1998

Asked by cl1998 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband wants it all the time, too, but I don't try to keep up with him and he knows I won't.
    The way we both see it is this: If he got it at the drop of a hat like he's up for, it would lose it's pizazz really quick. Anticipation... Now what comes with that is always worth waiting for.
    So go ahead and be exhausted. Rest well, because it's best to have a great time one night a week than a mediocre several times.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 10:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Good response Space Toast
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• After a work-out or going hiking together (men btw bond during physical activities...it's a proven scientific fact!) I feel more energized and my SO feels more cuddley / frisky.
    So during your time off maybe you could suggest a walk or something that would both get your blood pumping and then you could um, pump together after....
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• ahhh if he wants you to have more energy for him he can help with the house work and the kids more!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I find that scheduling a night works, too. That way we have something to look forward to and I find I'm more in the mood. It sounds like a mood killer, but I can kinda plan for the night that way. What I want to wear, things I want to do, things I want done, etc. Thinking about it all day makes me more...enthusiastic. :)
    blu_canary

Answer by blu_canary at 10:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I agree with Crafty 26. If he wants it more, and you both work full time, then he should help you out....men that help out are a big turn on!!

I'm afraid I rarely say no to my husband....I have to be really sick. After 22 years, it still hasn't lost the "pizazz". We both have a pretty high sex drive, and never get bored with each other.

Tell him if he helps you out more you might not be so tired....and you'll see whether he really wants it that badly.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• yes tell him if he helps out more then the faster things get done and he just might get lucky... also drop hints like "hiney if you were to just fold the clothes and light some candles while I put the kids to bed then maybe we can relax a little and then maybe we can have a little fun...but first I need your help"

every smart man out there will help a woman out if she asks for help and leads him to believe it might lead him to getting a little tail
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 12:49 AM on Jan. 26, 2011