Little girls playing "stripper"

So I was out walking my dog, being a normal human, when I heard some children in the distance. Where these children playing with chalk? No. Where they jumping rope or riding bikes? No. I looked over at the little girl and her friend, who seemed to be about 10 years old, and they where pretending to be strippers.

Now, they whole reason they caught my attention in the first place is because the first small girl yelled out, "TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF!" and being an average human, I thought WHAT?!?!?! But sure as shit the other little girl did so, and then proceeded to rub her prepubescent body up and down the nearby light pole. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Then the first girl ordered the shirtless one to take her pants off as well and, being a child raised by stupid unworthy parents, did as she was told and then humped the pole with all her might. The pole hump-er then stated "I saw this on TV, the strippers took off their clothes and then danced on poles and people!". It was at that point that my heart exploded and my brain melted into a pile of disgusted mush.

Instead of playing dress-up, or making up fake lives for their dolls, or even playing video games, these two little girls were in broad public daylight playing "stripper". The world is doomed and it is the fault of idiotic parents who don't have morals or values. Parents who watch the Playboy channel and Girls Gone Wild DVDs in front of their children should be shot for this very reason. What has America come to when small children, who don't even know what sex really is, are imitating their favorite nudes from a TV channel that is rated R (but should probably be rated X). Raising indecent and morally corrupt children is worse than hating the 4th of July and flushing an apple pie down the toilet.

I am now going to go burn out my eyes with a hot cattle prod. Have a nice day America.

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 10:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• dear... sweet... god... I am never letting my kids out of my house. Seriously. This world has gone straight down the crapper.
    Regina_Falange

Answer by Regina_Falange at 10:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• OH MY LORD! I am So sorry you had to witness such a downfall of our youth!

Okay...after I calmed down I would casually take out my cell phone *out of sight of the juvenile strippers* and phone the police.
    Not because I just LOVE to call the police but because this is very indicative of what these little ones are being exposed to on a regular basis that they would think that such behaviour is okay to do. Much less in Public!!
    CPS should Definately be involved.
    I pray for those two little ones.
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Wow... You don't get ideas like that from watching cartoons. Holy crap.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 10:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• And here I was beating myself up earlier for accidentally letting my 6 year-old watch an episode of King of the Hill. I thought she was playing in her room. She had gone into my bedroom where the tv was still on after she finished watching Scooby Doo. I was tidying the kitchen. She came down saying, "I think I accidentally watched a mommy and daddy show."

Felt like worst parent in the world. At least I know now that I am not.
    blu_canary

Answer by blu_canary at 10:42 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• that is just disturbing. no wonder there is so much teen pregnancy.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Whats really sad is that the parents don't have to have the Playboy channel or Girls Gone Wild showing on their TV all day. Kids these days can watch almost any network or channel and see behavior that's inappropriate for young kids.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 10:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• This is why I rarely let my boys play at other people's houses.....when my oldest son was 7 he was invited to a Halloween party at a neighbor's house, someone I knew, I let him go....I was home with his baby brother. He walked himself home early from the party. The parents had rented the movie "Halloween" rated R horror movie, and were showing it to their young guests....my son was horrified.

I'm afraid what you witnessed may have lifelong effects on those little girls......shame on their parents.......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i did this when i was that age ( i didnt take my shirt off) but i would swing around on poles idk if i was playing stripper but idk. haha thats really sad and pathetic
    Anonymous

• Ha ha ha ha definitely makes me feel better! I would rather be labeled as overprotective and controlling than have "mini-thunder down" under going on in my yard!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 10:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• ive seen something similar at the park in the apartments where we live, only they were maybe 12/13 and no one got naked... my husband and i could not believe it.

the world is definitely doomed
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2011