I need some wedding dress sites plz

Even though my hubby said i can wear anything ( i always wanted a black wedding dress...why? i dont know!) but he mentioned he'd really love to see me in a big puffy dress.
now Im not your frilly, glittery all fritzed out girly girl kind of gal, but really want to give him what he wants because he never asks for much! where should I start looking? im wedding retarded * sorry for using that word, but i am. i only know of davids bridal and i dont see much that I like and need more options and quick ones! i dont have really anytime to be fiddling around trying to think of sites that might be one.
plz and thankyou

Kayge

Asked by Kayge at 10:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• David's Bridal has a big selection and their prices are pretty reasonable.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I got mine from ebay. the seller was "charmangel" direct from china. She makes dresses similar to those you see in the bridal mags. Best part was the dress I loved was $5000. I sent her a pic and she said she could make it for $150!!!!!!!!! Well worth it. The dress was beautiful. It's my profile pic if you want a look. She can do any color too!
    whitefamily

Answer by whitefamily at 10:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Check out the knott.com or google Wedding dress it will pull up everything close to your area well it should!
    NothinShockin

Answer by NothinShockin at 5:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2011