Any "Duh" or "embarrassing" moments????

I am here loading dishwasher and hubby had to remind me about the time I put dish washing liquid in the dishwasher by accident. When I realized what I did, it was too late. Entire kitchen floor, as well as the dining room were filled with suds. Took us 2 hours to clean. In my defense I was 8 months pregnant, and tired from moving all day!!!

TamikaJovan

Asked by TamikaJovan at 10:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My ex BF (read assh*le) did that ON PURPOSE because he said "there's NO Difference" between dish detergent and dishwasher detergent. Said it all was a marketing gimmick!
    I TOLD him there was indeed a difference and Not to do it...but because he's the Big Man and He Knew it ALL, I couldn't say or do anything....(he was also abusive).
    So, I just sat back and silently laughed to myself...it was great!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughter"pregnancy memory loss"... lol

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• When I was grocery shopping with my kids I squatted down to get something and felt my jeans rip on kind of down low on my right um, cheek. I was not thrilled but we were about midway through our shopping and there was no way I was going all the way back home, unloading my kids, changing and going back so I took off my jacket and tied it around my waist.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i had a one today. i used s/o's truck cuz my car is down. and i had put my cell in the cup holder while picking up the kids. i looked every where for my phone when i got home. so i sent him a message on my fb telling him i thought my phone was in his truck. (he is at work) not long after i hear my cell ringing. i was like??? i tracked it down and it was in my purse...i even looked in there but didnt find it. i felt dumb. but atleast i got my phone back....lol....

this was not my first time doing this. last itme i looked everywhere for my phone. (months back) i searched the house my purse the car....i always put my phone in my right pocket....lol...so i thought it had fallen out my pocket and then maybe out the car when i opened the door...i eneded up finding it. it was in my left pocket....after searching for a good hour or more. yeeahhhh....i would proly lose my head if it were not attached...lo
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 11:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• everyday! seems to be the way 2012 is going for me. to many to name!
    whitefamily

Answer by whitefamily at 11:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I can't think of any for myself, but my s/o had one just earlier today. He had called me on his break, we were chit chatting, and he let's out a laugh and says "Babe...you won't believe what I was just doing!" "...What...?" "I was talking to you while patting my body down, searching for my DAMN PHONE!" lmfao We had a good laugh about that one!
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 11:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• embarrassed miniOne of my most embarrassing moments was in church--standing up to sing and an elderly gentleman behind me tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Miss, your skirt is tucked down into your underpants." I was mortified since I was sitting up near the front third of the church. Plus there is a balcony section in our main sanctuary and that was mostly full as well. I had raced to the bathroom between Sunday School, where I taught a class, and church and hurriedly pulled my panties and hose up and caught the slip and dress in it, I guess. Fortunately, it happened during the winter and I had my coat with me which I had taken off and placed on the chair seat just prior to singing. lol Since then, I always make sure I check in the mirror before hurrying out again.

ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 11:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• That's funny! one time when my oldest was a toddler, I heard him outta bed being busy. When I found him he was in the bathroom playing with a 1/2 gallon of shampoo. When I put him in the bath tub to wash up there was bubbles for days! I forgot to mention he was trying to stand up in slippery shampoo........lol.

sidesplittinglaughter

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• A coworker had gotten married about 6 months prior to our conversation. While we are talking I notice she is resting her arms on her abdomen. I said "Are you expecting-Oh good-Conratulations-that is fantastic, etc..." I was clapping my hands and smiling and was really just being all happy for her. She looked me square in my face and said "How Rude!" Well after all of that fanfare, I didn't know what to say other than I am sorry! I felt so out of place! And I really was sorry because she is not fat or anything. I assumed... :(
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 3:13 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I always loose my phone so I put it in my bra so I won't put it down somewear and walk away. I looked for my phone for an hour. I was so upset cause I just had come back from the mall and I just knew I had left it there. So someone calls and I am looking I hear it but don't see it. I messed about 3 calls. I go to change my clothes and I take my bra off and it falls out. All I could do is laugh. EMBARRASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 3:13 AM on Jan. 26, 2011