what do i do with a destructive 3 year old

i know kids can be destructive i have 3 other boys but this is the worst i have ever seen it starts when he wakes up and doesnt stop till he falls asleep he has put holes in walls destroyed carpet furniture you name it hes broke it even a lead anvil nothing i seem to do works its hard to take him out in public ive tried time out spanking taking toys away standing in the corner naps it just doesnt help i know its not attention he wants cause he get it all day long ive had to take him out of daycare and im worried about what will happen when he starts school could their possibally be something wrong with him i asked his doc but he said he just a normal 3 year old but ive been there 3 other times my 6 year old has adhd and i thought it might be that but the doc says 3 year old dont have it and my 6 year old just couldnt sit still no matter how hard he tries i need help im about to go crazy

puddle_jumper

Asked by puddle_jumper at 11:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Wow, Im sorry, I def wouldn't say its normal, at least to the extent you describe. I would bring it up to your Dr, maybe they can come up with some solutions. Sorry I wish I could offer you more help.
    Anonymous