weird bumps on my wrist.

I noticed a few day ago that I had a couple bumps on my right wrist. They look like ingrown hairs and feel like it, but they aren't going away and seem to have multiplied over night. The strange part is that there are no bumps anywhere else. Any ideas.
PS - I have not changed laundry soap, lotions, diet or perfume.

whitefamily

Asked by whitefamily at 11:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

• You might wanna get some neosporin and simply wash that area with alcohol and do that for 72hrs and see if u see any changes but of course im not a doctor or nurse so please feel free to go see one of them to get a better answer.
    JacquitaH

Answer by JacquitaH at 11:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Sounds like Shingles-should be Dr Checked
    Redbird26

Answer by Redbird26 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Could it be something computer related like using the mouse/mouse pad? Try cleaning those areas and while u are at it...see if a dab of Clorox Bleach with a Q-tip will help the sore area. This is not a Dr or medical tried or approved method. Try at your own risk!!!
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 2:30 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• My sister and my mom had shingles before and the symptoms happen in stages. At first you may have a headache or be sensitive to light. You may also feel like you have the flu but not have a fever. Later, you may feel itching, tingling, or pain in a certain area.

Does your rash look like this?? This is shingles.........

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:48 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• could be warts to remove them without medicine take a nail file and file them down takes a couple of weeks but it works
    tox480

Answer by tox480 at 6:51 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• not shingles! My mom had them before and I remember what they look like. I put a call into the Dr. and she said that it may be from putting on too much lotion and that it is blocking the hair folicales on my wrist. I wash my hands a lot at work and i am always putting on lotion afterwards. So hopefully cutting back on lotion will help. Thanks for all your advice!
    whitefamily

Comment by whitefamily (original poster) at 9:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• This could be heat rash from your watch?
    avilio54

Answer by avilio54 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011