Do you think it's best to pull out a baby tooth or let it come out when it's ready?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I always just let them come out when they are ready. My son freaked out when I tried to put a string around it (my parents did that so I thought I'd try) so I just let nature run it's course...which is a better approach in my opinion.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yeah, I always thought it was better to let them come out on their own as well.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• No let the tooth come out naturaly
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Let it come out when it's ready. My bio father would pull mine out with pliers when they were barely even lose. It was awful.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:36 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• As a dental assistant. In most cases let the tooth come out on it's own. But if the permanent tooth is erupting and you can see it, numb gum tissue with Orajel and twist out tooth.
    bookworm1974

Answer by bookworm1974 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 26, 2011