School, work, kid and a life - How do you manage your time?

I am a young hard working mom with a full time college load, a boyfriend, and a 3 bedroom house to manage. Plus I clean houses on the side. I am just wondering how others manage their time.

skribe

Asked by skribe at 11:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• Im in the same boat. I try to take one day out of my busy week to just relax and not worry about anything just spend time with the family and for me thats sunday...i dont have school on sunday or work. But on the weekdays when I get home I spend 1 hour with my son and husband to eat dinner and watch a show or just snuggle its really hard but its gonna be worth it in the end
    MasonsMommy1229

Answer by MasonsMommy1229 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• It's a juggling act, that's for sure. I'm a married mom of 3 with a 3 bedroom home and full college load as well. Unfortunately most of my after school time, at least during intersession, is spent studying. I take 15 minutes blocks out to play with the kids or help them with homework etc. On the weekends I make sure I give them a lot of time. I take them out for at least part of the day then I can feel okay about going back to studying. I get to hang out with hubby around 8pm, after the kids are asleep and homework is done.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:03 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• In 30 minute increments. I get up at 5, go to bed around midnight, and busy busy in between.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• DH is in nursing school. I have 4 kids under 4 and I'm taking a full load of classes. My home isn't always clean, but I make time for my children....which is more important than anything!
    Pre plan your meals out, make a schedule of housework. I make one whole day a month nothing but appointments if possible (doctor stuff for kids and myself). Late nights and early mornings!
    GL! Make sure to make time for yourself!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:14 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• i dont have a life lol
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:15 AM on Jan. 26, 2011