Are you Native American Indian? Please tell me about yourself?

What tribe do you come from? what stories do you have from your great grandparents and soo on and your ancestors?
im very much interested in the Native culture!
I think im part native myself but i honestly dont know i come from a adoptive family in rice lake,wi. its native to indians. we have alot of Onieda tribes here

heres my facebook link if you want to see what i look like to see if i look native you can also friend request me if you would like to i love new friends :)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ahlane

well i hope i get alot of answers :) i love hearing stories about native culture or even if oyur not indian you can tell me stories you know and by stories i mean things you know in history that your friends and family told you ... well thanks for anyone who knows :)

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Not to be an a$$, but I believe a Native Indian would be a person from India. I think you are either looking for Native American or American Indian.

As for me, I am 1/8 American Indian. I don't know much about it because my great grandmother was very ashamed of her heritage. We are fairly sure she was Blackfoot Sioux, past that we know nothing.

Hope you find some interesting answers.
    blu_canary

Answer by blu_canary at 12:08 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Thanks! and i never heard of that tribe very interesting! i will look it up ....and i just changed the title... im slow.. sorry lol
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'm like 1/32nd crow. Just a teeny streak! I guess I had a great great aunt or something, and all I know is that the crow were known to be fierce.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:25 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'm part Cherokee, Choctaw, and Cree. Not much of any of them though. My great great great grandmother was full blooded Cherokee, but I obviously never knew her. I did used to live on the Flathead Reservation in Montana and got to know many Salish people there and learn about their culture.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• My grandmother's parents were cherokee. I never got to meet them but I have saw pictures of them and my mom and grandma tell me about them.
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 2:57 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• We have no idea on my moms side. My gram was born out of wedlock, and the information destroyed on purpose.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:28 AM on Jan. 26, 2011