My Big Redneck Wedding?

I caught this show a few weeks back and just laughed the whole time, so funny! But they are having some marathon today or something, so I have it on while I am cleaning around the house and keep catching it here and there, and again...so funny! Has anyone seen this? I come from rural Michigan and we still do school school weddings there. But nothing like this! I was just shocked to see people would actually choose this for their wedding! But I guess whatever makes you happy :)

ILoveCade

Asked by ILoveCade at 12:07 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• That show makes me laugh!! It seems like the participants are having a great time, more power to them!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:08 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Hey if they enjoy wearing camo on their wedding and having a beer toast go for it LOL
    AlyOops

Answer by AlyOops at 1:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I saw a preview on it, but not something I was interested in watching. Bridezillas is bad enough. They had one where a woman wanted bling and the gowns were a bit strange, but they had a planner do the wedding and it was like a contest she won. It turned out to be a lovely reception and was different (had a fashion show in which the girls were in before the wedding). Did a big photo shoot on fashionable with faces all painted up with gold and silver, etc. Was interesting. Got a good feeling about the planner being able to give them what they wanted but more tastefully than they even expected.
    Sweet_Carol_126

Answer by Sweet_Carol_126 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• how about bridal plasty? bad tv folks bad tv.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2011