Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


In the group forums I see mom's with fun little buttons and things under their names. I'm guessing these are "siggys". How do I get some?

Answer Question

Asked by Reenieredhead at 12:45 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in About CafeMom

Level 18 (5,701 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • There are people that make them, there are groups that you can join too. I was lucky enough to get mine made by some wonderful ladies in the group with me. Hope this helps.

    Answer by LoneStarMommaD at 3:18 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

  • You can join a siggy group and have one made for you, or you could make your own using text, clip art or HTML code.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.