What are you proud of yourself for?

I'm proud of myself for losing 30lbs just by cutting back on what I eat and getting out and doing more things.

bhoward87

Asked by bhoward87 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My DD! She is a goblin, but she is perfect to me!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 1:02 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'm proud of myself, because after 10 yrs of smoking, i quit on January 3rd!! it's only been 3 weeks..but..I'm done!! I also just joined a gym..i go for my orientation/assesment on sunday. So this year is all about me getting healthier, and I am SOO PROUD that, at 28yrs old, I'm finally changing my bad habits! :) YAY ME!! lol

as for you, good job on the weight loss!! keep up the awesome work :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:03 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Great job!

I'm proud that my DH brags about me to his colleagues and friends, and I overheard my DS tell one of his friends yesterday that I was the best mom ever. I'm proud that I'm a good wife and mother, that's what I need to be right now.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:38 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I am proud that I went Back to school and that I can still help my boys stay on the honor roll.
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 2:33 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Going into the Marines, graduating boot camp and doing 8 years honorably!
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 26, 2011