Is it impossible to Love a Man.?

I feel like no matter how hard I try to let 'em in and let them take my heart. They never do. I feel like I can never love a man like a man should be loved. I loved two before, but now I don't know if I ever can again... I want to fall in love with this boy; but he's... It's complicated.
I know i know i love my daughter; but to love a man. Impossible?

casicielo

Asked by casicielo at 1:00 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe so. But that's ok, do the best you can.

Or maybe you are choosing the same type of man, and ultimately they don't make it possible to be loved wholly?
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 1:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Not sure about it being impossible. Confusing, YES! They just don't make men like they used to. Growing up next door to my cousins' house, I was constantly around their dad and my dad too. If I could find a man half as good as them, I would be soooo happy!!
    (I don't mean that to sound weird, but men aren't like they used to be)....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:06 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Be true and be your best self. If he doesn't get you, he's not the one.
    SLS2011

Answer by SLS2011 at 1:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Maybe you just haven't found the man that you can give your heart to again. I think that we all have a 6th sense that tells us to hold back sometimes - not that we always listen to it, but it's there.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:36 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I wouldn't say it's impossible...just that the right one hasn't come along yet. Be patient..he'll find you.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 7:08 AM on Jan. 26, 2011