Do you start to get a little stabby after reading too many questions?

I've read a ton of questions tonight and answered my best to the ones that were applicable. I started off feeling really buoyant and helpful-like, and now I'm feeling stabby at lame answers, truly angered by people who don't read the whole question before answering, and generally irked by a few badly written questions. (Because this question is gold, baby, gold!)

I'm starting to think I've hit my limit and time for bed. I lasted on and off for about 2 hours. (What? Wait---2 hours?! Yeesh.)

What about you? Longest time answering questions?

blu_canary

Asked by blu_canary at 1:15 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Apparently I get that way as well. But all it takes for me is one malformed question to make me want to shake a poor mama. I never usually last beyond 45 minutes. I guess I never feel that helpful :)
    McErin48

Answer by McErin48 at 1:26 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Nah..I've never gotten that way. Besides, I just quit when nothing interests me anymore. haha.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'm a little loopy tonight - pain meds. I've been here on and off for the last few hours, I can't do much else. (knee surgery today)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:28 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• no it just makes me want more LOL am I addicted or what???
    camarolady

Answer by camarolady at 1:19 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yes, I get irritated sometimes and just sign off for a while. I try not to let anything get me feelin' stabby, but it does happen occasionally :-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:27 AM on Jan. 26, 2011