What teething ring do you suggest?

I have been trying to find a good teeting ring for my 4 1/2 month old. The stores have not had a huge slection and i have tried a few but cant seem to find any that suite him. Suggestions?

ALEXANDRAGN

Asked by ALEXANDRAGN at 1:23 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used clean frozen wash cloths and even frozen raw veggies. The cloth worked best.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:25 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I have not had a lot of luck with him and a frozen cloth he just gets kinda mad lol he does ok with frozen fruit but is kinda hard to deal with melting and what not.
    ALEXANDRAGN

Comment by ALEXANDRAGN (original poster) at 1:29 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• the best thing i have ever found for this is the vibrating teething toys.. my daughter used this and it helped so much she didnt fuss or run a fever while teething.. it helped the teeth break through and it helped the gums.. I LOVED it
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 1:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• which did you use because i have only found ones shaped like a strawberry and way too big for my sons mouth? lol
    ALEXANDRAGN

Comment by ALEXANDRAGN (original poster) at 1:35 AM on Jan. 26, 2011