I love life so much, but why won't life love me back?

Imagine pulling a loaded of bricks on a small wagon up a large hill, and no matter how hard you pull the wagon's not moving. Have you ever felt that way: felt that your fight is so hard that it's drained you! No matter how hard you push and pull, the weight of the wagon won't move.

ladynell4god

Asked by ladynell4god at 1:43 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Hold in there!!! I literally just went through what you are feeling...and suddenly, within 2 weeks, EVERYTHING turned around. It took me acknowledging a few things about myself and life in general, and the love and compassion of friends and strangers, but it happened. It WILL turn around for you! It always hits rock bottom before it gets better.

****HUGS****
    Neelah

Answer by Neelah at 1:52 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• yup that where i ask for help
    i don't think it's the bricks we are pulling it what else in the wagon
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Thanks, my storm have been lasting for the last 4 years, and this year it got bad and very stormy. I'm usually strong, but the rope seems it's going to break. So thanks a lot! :o) smiling
    ladynell4god

Comment by ladynell4god (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Stay strong in your faith and know that the Lord is for you and always with you. He will get you through this storm. Give your burdens to Jesus, His yoke is light:-)

God Is Our Hope

God is our hope and strength,

a very present help in trouble.

Therefore will we not fear, though the earth be moved,

and though the hills be carried into the midst of the sea;

Though the waters thereof rage and swell,

and though the mountains shake at the tempest of the same.

There is a river, the streams whereof make glad the city of God,

the holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High.

-- Book of Common Prayer 1979

Read more: http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Faith-Tools/Meditation/2005/01/Prayers-Of-Comfort-And-Hope.aspx#ixzz1C7kj8Zzo
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 3:20 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• That's when you stop and ask for help. I've had my share of hills, but have gotten over every single one of them. Problems are temporary and with a little help you can always fix them.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:13 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Life is like a Yo-Yo !!!
    When you hit rock bottom, get ready for a spectacular rise up !!!

"The darkest moment of the night is just before dawn" !!!
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 11:13 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I think those bricks were for the invisible Brick Wall that I prayed to for 30 years of my life!! Maybe you are just meant to hold the wagon in place--not move it. Confucious said that without the bad in life we would not learn to recognize and appreciate the good in life. We learn more, I think, in the trials we experience than in the joys. They make us stronger. And bad luck always cycles back around to good luck again. Go outside and take a walk and, if you can find one, pick up a pink-colored stone or a white-colored stone. Clean the stone with salt water and carry it in your pockets or purse. These colors are protective and emotionally rejuvenating stones. Or if you have clothing in these colors, wear them. It's hard to see around the bend in this river, but the good is coming for you! I send you a magickal blessing to make your life better!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I know what you mean. we've all been there..I'm currently there but I can see the top of the mountain! What I did and will suggest for you is to first see if there are any "bricks" that aren't yours to carry and give them back to the person they belong to. Second, go through the remaining "bricks", write them down and decide their importance and if they aren't important, throw them out. Give the rest to God and he will help you and carry you through. Hope that helped!
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 4:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• youll be okx
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:34 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Awww, so much love in this post: I really appreciate all the responses and love you all are showing me. I love all of you, and thank God for your love and heart. God bless!
    ladynell4god

Comment by ladynell4god (original poster) at 9:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2011