free download for photoshop?

looking to play with some pict... any good / no virus site to download photoshop for free

tia

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Technology

• I found this wonderful photoshop program call "Picasa" by Google and "picnik". Picnik is the bomb!! Its so cool. If u want I can try to send it to u.Picnik is the better photoshopping, but they both kinda coincide, or work togetherI found this wonderful photoshop program call "Picasa" by Google and "picnik". Picnik is the bomb!! Its so cool. If u want I can try to send it to u.
    Picnik is the better photoshopping, but they both kinda coincide, or work together real well. here is an example:

This is my7 daughter, and this was done in picnik. This program is free and so is the other one. Picnik has al;ot of opition, even more if u upgrade which is real cheap,. and its for a year. Let me know.

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:57 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Photoshop you cannot get for free unless you get it illegally. There are other programs like picassa, picknik, and photobucket
    Neelah

Answer by Neelah at 3:20 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• :Photoshop you cannot get for free unless you get it illegally. There are other programs like picassa, picknik, and photobucket"
    read my post, that is what I told her, or if I misunderstood u, both of thoase programs are free. The only "fee" is with Picnik,and thats only iof u want to upgrade it and more options to help with fixing the pic.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:53 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• the pic that I put on this post is photoshopped by picnik
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:56 AM on Jan. 26, 2011