Do you love your DVR?

We recently was going to try budget cuts in our household and the cable was on the list to be cut down to basic. Since I was working and not watching much tv, I thought this would be easy. NOT!!! I missed everything I thought I should be watching!!! I could no longer watch the tv without wanting to pause, fast-forward, rewind and god-bless recording! I called the cable company and rushed back to get my DVR box! OMG! I had been transformed! Do you share this sickness with me??!! LOL

QueenAdeela

Asked by QueenAdeela at 2:35 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think I would be lost without my DVR. I'd give up my cell phone before I would my DVR lol.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 8:49 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yes, I do. I love being able to pause when the phone rings, be able to fast farward through the commericals, I love it.
    LoneStarMommaD

Answer by LoneStarMommaD at 2:40 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I do! I don't watch a lot of tv, but when I do it's usually something I've DVR'd. I also have some of my DS3's shows recorded , it saves him from freaking out because Spongebob isn't on when he wants to watch it :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:43 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Girl yes! Usually it is something that I have dvr'd! ha lol
    QueenAdeela

Comment by QueenAdeela (original poster) at 2:47 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• ohh man!! i want one SOOOOOO BAD!!! im trying to save my money..hopefully when i do my taxes, i will get enuff money back to get one :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:14 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I don't think I could live without mine either.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:00 AM on Jan. 26, 2011