Does anyone drink pure steam distilled bottled water?

I started drinking it 10 years ago and when someone asked me what was the difference, I told them that the water felt lighter and more airy. We laughed but that is how I would describe my water. Some waters are thick to me. I found the steam distilled water to be to my liking.

QueenAdeela

Asked by QueenAdeela at 2:45 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I don't, it tastes "flat" to me. I like "Smart Water" - although I can't say it's made me any smarter, lol!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:53 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yeah...that "flat" taste is as close as I could get to water as I use to know it! lol I don't buy the smart waters and flavors and all that. I just need some good water to move my blood and cells along! lol
    QueenAdeela

Comment by QueenAdeela (original poster) at 3:01 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I don't do the flavors either - just water - with "smarts" in it! LOL (Actually, it's just electrolytes). Water is good for the body! (Even if it is flat! hehe)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:07 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I have a friend who has a distiller, and distills her own water. It does taste "lighter:

Answer by rkoloms at 6:28 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• never heard of it!
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 8:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• What is pure steamed water? My answer is NO!
    LindaJacobs

Answer by LindaJacobs at 8:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• No. Where can you get it from?
    free1

Answer by free1 at 2:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2011