I wonder if i can ever get pregnant again?

Not that i'm trying to but i sometimes wonder. I have been pregnangt 3x's prior to the last time when i had my now 1 mth old daughter. Each and everytime i suffered from a miscarriage never got passed 3 mths, each time my doctor could never explain to me why i was having them, so to my surprise when i got passed my 3rd mth was a total shock and to actually see my daughetr full term was even greater, and can you believe i was actually thinking about terminating this one!!! so glad i didn't but i wonder sometimes that was this time was it some type of small miracle and would i ever be able to carry another full term again?

NEEKSEXI

Asked by NEEKSEXI at 3:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I suffered a lot of miscarriages, no one could ever tell me why. I ended up being blessed with 3 amazing kids. I'm going to bet that when the time is right, you will have another miracle.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:11 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Not sure if the doctor ever did any tests on you, but it is thought that the leading cause of multiple miscarriages is a blood clotting disorder. It makes sense that if you have a clotting disorder that when you become PG, it is easy for a clot to block blood flow to the placenta, causing miscarriage. It's simple to test for...just a blood draw to run some tests! If you do decide to try for another baby in the future, definitely speak to your doctor about having a test run to check, given your history. Sometimes something as simple as a baby aspirin a day can lead to a healthy, full term PGcy...other times, stronger meds are needed...either way, it's easy to find out!
    blondeUSmomma

Answer by blondeUSmomma at 4:52 AM on Jan. 26, 2011