Why am i seeing more and more young ladies and woman using facebook to post naked photos of themself in thier room and bathroom and why wont facebook stop this

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 5:43 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Technology

• slapthese chicks are silly, have no class, low self esteem and just looking for approval. they want to hear the words "YOU ARE SO HOT". they tend to think "hotness" makes the world go wrong. they should focus on education and self improvement rather than this nonsense.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:49 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• No self respect? I thought that FB would tell someone to take down naked/obscene photos if they were reported?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:29 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• the other two obviously never use facebook.....it's spam. these are sites designed to hack your profile. obviously facebook can't monitor every single one of the billions of profiles there are. thats why there are report buttons
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 6:49 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I haven't seen any naked ones,. but close to it - my question is - why do so many 'mom's' on Cm do it???
    tharealty2

Answer by tharealty2 at 7:15 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• cuz they're teen boys or grown men
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:16 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• When I had a facebook I put up a ton of baby pics of my son. He is only 4 now and was only around 1 in the pics. One pic he was laying on his stomach in the bath and his butt was showing...but nothing else. They removed that pic! I cant believe that they would remove something like that but allow pictures like your talking about.!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 7:44 AM on Jan. 26, 2011