What will the single woman be doing on febuary 14th

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 5:55 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Spending time with my son and time with my boyfriend.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 7:52 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• hopefully NOT thinking of my ex
    left him oct
    feb 14th was our anniversary
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:43 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'm not single but even when i was, Feb 14th was just another day to me. I don't get why people get all worked up over one day.
    doodlepossum

Answer by doodlepossum at 8:45 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'm not single, and I agree with doodlepossum, it's just another day. I love my husband every day, that day isn't any more significant than any other. I don't make big deals out of our anniversary's either... I'd rather take the money that would be spent on "gifts" and spend on doing something as a family, that is why we fell in love and got married to begin with.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Well, it's not really just another day. There's meaning behind it, just like with other Saints days or holidays. And for some, there' more personal meaning in it - for others, not so much. It's all about the individual and how they choose to spend the day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• im technically single, but i have a friend with benefits that wont be in town on valentines day, but already got me flowers and stuff....ill probably be spending the day relaxing and hanging out with my sister and daughter. Its just another day, and when your single its singles awareness day, not valentines day! lol
    KayleesMommy89

Answer by KayleesMommy89 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 26, 2011