Eliminating Processed foods?

Have you found yourself eliminating processed foods in order to become more healthy? What is one that you don't think you could eliminate?

batjmom

Asked by batjmom at 7:49 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Health

• I had to get rid of processed foods because of migraines about 24 years ago. It's really really easy when you get used to doing it weekly. Pretty much anything with a label is processed. You should be able to decipher a few things quickly.
    If you can look at the package and now exactly what's inside, it's a good product. Like a clear bag of apples or potatoes.
    If man made the product, don't eat it. Cows make beef, man makes hotdogs. See the difference?
    GL, it's easy.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:20 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Since becoming a SAHM, I cook just about everything from scratch, and stay away from most processed foods. The one thing I can't seem to give up is white flour.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:53 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I have been eliminating processed foods for a few years now, but I can't completely give up on sweets, though, even if they are natural they still might be considered processed.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 8:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I did this over fifteen years ago...

Answer by rkoloms at 3:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I have tried several times to eliminate processed foods but I am one of those people who only cook maybe two or three times a week and other times process foods are a staple.
    LindaJacobs

Answer by LindaJacobs at 8:47 AM on Jan. 26, 2011