Who else is jazzed to see this?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27717232

I would be excited, yes you can pick your jaws off of the floor now, to see McCain be a part of Obama's administration. Just keep him away from Iran.

Fiveofakind2

Asked by Fiveofakind2 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• This just reminds me of the South Park episode about the election.
    Aubles

Answer by Aubles at 12:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I think it's great that they will be working together! IMHO it's really inspiring that Obama is willing to work with some who was his rival for the last 2 years or so.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 11:54 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• It's awesome that they can both be "bigger men" and set aside differences to do what is best for us all.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:56 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Woohooo, I was actually thinking about something similar the other day. What if the presidential runner had to pick someone from the opposite party, Like Obama would have to pick a republican running mate and McCain would have had to pick a democrat. Then they had to work together, I think that would create alot of good things, something like synergy.
    In reality I know they probably wouldnt agree on anything but if they had to. A real middle ground
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 12:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• That's friggin awesome.

What's really sad, though, is that most (MOST, NOT ALL) of McCain's supporters still aren't willing to settle their differences with us. I wish they could take a hint from him, yanno?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• That is really awesome!!!
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 12:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• That would be great if this really happens. With the House, Senate, and Congress stacked and weighted to the "Left", a little bipartisanship seems to me to be a smart idea.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• This is wonderful! I think those that want to see Obama fail are a minority. I think a lot of Americans are excited to have him as our leader in the coming tough times. This just proves he can lead all of us by working with everyone.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• They're just talking. The article states that McCain will more than likely NOT be part of the administration, unfortunately. Though I feel it would've have been a beautiful way to unite out country :-(

"Advisers to both men say they do not expect Obama to consider McCain for a position in his administration, as he is with former primary rival Hillary Rodham Clinton for secretary of state. "
    sgalsmommy

Answer by sgalsmommy at 1:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• However, I feel it's wonderful that they are at least meeting to discuss the problems our nation currently faces.
    sgalsmommy

Answer by sgalsmommy at 1:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2008