Has any one used Walgreens one step pegnancy test.?

I have irregular periods and on cd 30 , evening I used Walgreens one step pegnancy test... And had a half way cross line visible but very very faint..It did not appear right away too..Has anyone had a similar experience?..Read that these tests only detect 100 miu/Hcg..Is it true? Is it false positive..Feedback appreciated...

Update : I tested again and got a faint but complete cross line within 10 mins..Can it mean a definite positive pregnancy test..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would wait another couple of days and take another test. Did you follow the directions on the amount of urine and the amount of time to wait? Most pregnancy tests have a time after which the results are not accurate.
    If you wait a couple of days, and you really are pregnant, the line will be darker. Really, when in doubt, take another test.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 8:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• do you know when you may have ovulated? i have irregular periods too. i read at peeonastick.com that if you have irregualar periods you should count 19 days from the time you believe you ovulated to test.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:33 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• ive used them but i was atleast 9 weeks preg both times... ive been testing every month for the past 3 months and not even a faint line.. id wait a few days and test again.. if you still get a faint lien make a dr apt and have them test you too
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 11:08 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Sounds to me as if congratulations are in order. If there is any sort of line in the result window at all, no matter how faint, it usually means that you are positively pregnant.
    Branwen70

Answer by Branwen70 at 8:18 AM on Jan. 28, 2011