Can't Eat

I'm 37 weeks and have no appetite and when I do eat I get sick! I feel bad bc I'm not feeding my baby!! Is this normal or do I need to go to the DR?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i think it's normal. when i was getting into my last tri i started not being able to eat, i just couldn't. i would snack on things all day b/c i couldn't eat a meal. but the day after i had her i was starving for adys, i couldn't get enough to eat
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 11:59 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• its normal you just dont have the room in your belly anymore like you used to. just try to snack here and there and drink plenty of fluids.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• It's normal, your baby is so big that your stomach is being squished against your other organs. My appetite actually just revved up in the past two days, I think my baby is going through her last serious growth spurt (I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow). Try eating six small meals a day and make sure you're at least getting enough water and taking your vitamins. Whatever you don't ingest, your baby will still take from your body...that in turn might make you feel a bit more lethargic than usual. Just remember that you're almost there mama!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• there is a lot of stored nutrients for your body to pass through the placenta. Just eat when (IF) you get hungry. try to drink a lot of water, even if you don't want to.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2008