Does your DH take off his wedding ring?

Just a question. Does your DH take off his wedding ring? Or wear it at all? My DH takes it off for work because he has to. It use to bother me but not anymore. As a 1 year wedding anniversary gift he got out wedding date tattooed on his ring finger! I told him he did it because that way he would never forget our anniversary. lol Just a fun question.

whitefamily

Asked by whitefamily at 9:13 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• While he is working only.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Neither of us wear our wedding rings.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Nope. No reason to.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:14 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• only when he does the dishes. he wears it at work, but all he does is repair guitars all day. how sexy is that? ;) yea im weird!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• no
    starzine

Answer by starzine at 9:16 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Mine does when he is doing major projects around the house. I take mine off as often as my jeweler said I should. He told me that you should wear your ring like many people wear their shoes...not for working around the house (I just take it off while doing dishes and laundry or scrubbing the bathroom), not for going to sleep (but I do wear mine to sleep), not to shower. I wear my engagement ring only on special occasions.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:18 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Mine doesn't even where his unless we're going out, or he's going out to the bar with his single buddy. I don't mind, I know that while the ring is a symbol of our vows, that is all it is. He keeps his vows, so what's the necessity in a reminder?

I wear mine to keep creeps from flirting with me when I go out..and cause it looks nice :D
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:18 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• What a sweet thing for him to do! My DH wears his all the time, but I have him take it off if he is working on the car or something, I'd hate for it to get caught and have him get hurt.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:19 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Mine did wear his for the 1st 2 years or so. I can't remember why he stopped wearing it, but for the past 16 years it has been sitting in my jewelery box.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:20 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• The only time he's ever taken it off during our entire marriage was when he was having surgery and had to remove it. Otherwise he says he "feels naked" without it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:21 AM on Jan. 26, 2011