Yes, another movement question

I know this question is asked over and over again but I'm soon to be 19 weeks and I RARELY feel the baby move. I go for my first sono next week and can't wait to see that there's actually a baby in there! LOL Has anyone else not felt their baby move till much later? I'm seriously worried. For some reason I feel that I should be feeling some consistent movement by this time.

blainesmommy03

Asked by blainesmommy03 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you wont feel any kind of constent movement til around 22 or 24 weeks when the baby is bigger and can really kick you. plus im sure your baby is moving and you just dont relize it. dnt stress and have fun at your u/s
    Anonymous

• i didnt feel a thing until 21 weeks and it stayed consistent but its nothing to worry about that early when its inconsisten thebaby just doesnt have the control over muscles yet
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2008