Do some people really think the word pregnant is spelled "pregnate" or is it a typo? Pls, pls tell me it's a common typo!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• have not seen that one
    have seen
    pregant
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:59 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• oh
    i can not say common typo
    fiatpax

• They spell it how they hear it and/or say it themselves. A lot of people on here and other sites spell something wrong. Like the way that you spelled "Please" by spelling it "Pls". People will go out of their way to incorrectly spell a word and others just don't know how some words are spelled. Shows a lot for our education system and parenting, doesn't it?
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:01 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I have never seen that typo before. i know some people misspell it intentionally to make it cute. (or they think it's cute)
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 10:01 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I have seen is misspelled like that several times. It drives me insane. I go out of my way to make sure that I spell things correctly.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:03 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• ---it
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:04 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Considering where the letters N and T are located on a keyboard I cannot dismiss it as a typo. Either they don't know how to spell it or it's like Jazz explained it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:04 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... when I get to typing fast, such as need to get off the keyboard since I do have kids, or food is now boiling... I will miss-spell "People" every time!!! My People ends up as poeple or whatever
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Some don't know how to spell.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• LOL. ive seen that here before - and no - its not a common typo, because everything else in the question was misspelled!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 26, 2011