Does it surprise you where people end up?

One of the interesting things about reconnecting with everyone you ever went to school with on fb - seeing who ended up where. There are two different school bullies who ended up teachers. One of our most notorious party boys is a cop. And so far, I've seen 3 of the flighty, only ever cared about boys and how high they could Aqua Net their hair up types who've gone on to get their doctorates.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 10:03 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ~*Smiles*~.. yeah, it is odd to see where people end up, or those you thought would be highly successful are where I should have ended up? I know I am not where I thought I would be in life!!! I went to college, the first time was nursing, the second time was Administrative justice and Corrections, and the third time was Microcomputer Operations... I am a SAHM
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:07 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I like seeing where and what life has delt the people friend or foe on fb...it's interesting...or maybe i'm just nosey...lol
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 10:38 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• It is crazy to see where people end up....most people end up surprising you. But then again it also kinda makes me sad to see what other people are doing because even though im only 22, i had a child young and its kinda hard to see other people happily married or already graduating college or whatever when im struggling and im single....but my time will come
    KayleesMommy89

Answer by KayleesMommy89 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• It is amazing isnt it. You have no idea where our paths are gonna lead. And with some I never would have dremt they'd end up where they are.

Its also kinda humbling and hard to accept the amount of time thats gone by. Doesn't feel that way for some of us. Esp if we haven't done all that much in total.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:09 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I found it interesting.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• However, I myself was quite the stir among friends because I have 5 kids...and was the only out of my group of friends to make it out of high school still a virgin lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Some shock me, some surprise me, some make me sad, some make me smile, other I called it!

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• One of the most...let's say..."sexually advanced" girls I went to school with is now an uber-conservative SAHM of 6!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Makes you realize how the path you chose ends differently in the end....I guess depends on how many stroms your caught in thur the jorney of life!
    galfromwva

Answer by galfromwva at 3:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• yeah, isn't it ironic?
    ThankfullyProud

Answer by ThankfullyProud at 5:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2011