Can you conceive when your not ovulating

My boyfriend and i have been trying for a long time to have a baby, and in the month of August we got on bad terms for the 1st part of the month. I went out of town and had sex with a friend of mine the day before i came on my cycle, but we did use protection. Once I came back my boyfriend asked me can we work things out? I told him yes....from that day on which was August the 13th we had been having sex like two dogs in HEAT. I found out i was pregnant in September could it be a chance that i got pregnant by my friend? Oh and by the way my boyfriend and I NEVER use protection.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• the chances are highly unlikely since you did use protection with the friend. not saying it's not 100% though.

also if you had your period after that intercourse, the chances go down drastically too.

I would just assume it's the boyfriends based on the info you gave.

congrats!
    Anonymous

• I would say most likely that it's your boyfriend's since you used protection with the other guy. It took my hubby and I 9 months to concieve our 2nd because I wasn't ovulating regularly.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2008