Do you enjoy your Alone Time?

I'm a SAHM and both my children will be starting school this september....I'll be home alone for the first time since they were born! It's nerve wrecking. Do you moms enjoy this alone time? What do you do while they are in school?

lmthen

Asked by lmthen at 10:11 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• I would do the normal housework and join the gym! Lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I do enjoy my alone time but there are times when I miss my son.

I occupy my time by cleaning my house, doing laundry and running errands.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:18 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• YES I enjoy having time to myself, I am involved with some hobbies that I do on my own that have nothing to do with the kids, I think its a good idea to do things just for me.
    littlejulie

Answer by littlejulie at 10:19 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yes, I enjoy it. It is nice to get laindry and housecleaning done without being bothered every 10 minutes. I am also starting my own business, so this time helps.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:38 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• EVERYONE needs some alone time, yes its hard because your used to having the kids around, but you will learn to enjoy your free time....its relaxing! enjoy it!
    KayleesMommy89

Answer by KayleesMommy89 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• you will get used to the free time and being alone...if it makes you feel better you could volunteer for the classroom :)
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 12:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I love my alone time, gives me a chance to recharge. Reading a book or watching one of my "girly" shows helps me destress, but I use most of the time my son is in school to clean, run errands, etc.
    bookmommy

Answer by bookmommy at 12:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2011