Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

Not sure what to do.......

My son Joseph has been diagnosised with PDDNOS and he is ADHA.....We are a very heathly eating family but Joseph doctors want us to try to pull all of the MSG's out of his diet I can do that at home but I can't make his freinds parents not give him something when he is at their house....should I just let it be and let him have that kind of stuff when he is not home or should I say something to the other parents????

Answer Question

Asked by NIKKIJO4 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 4 (52 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • I would talk to the other parents and let them know that your son's doctor put him on a special diet, and could they (other parents) please not give him snacks at their houses. If he does go to other kids houses I would feed him a snack before going over, or send a special snack with him to friends houses that he can eat and maybe share with his friends.

    Answer by MizLee at 11:02 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

  • Either send food with your son, or have his friends at your house

    Answer by rkoloms at 2:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.