Did i just have a contraction?

Okay so, i was working on my third piece of toast. Then all of a sudden my belly started to feel like it was burning. It took my breathe away almost. I started to pant to get the pain to ease. It only lasted a few seconds. But it was sooo painful. I'm 39w 3d by the way.

sbushman13011

Asked by sbushman13011 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• maybe today is the day?
    keep us posted!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:26 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Maybe! I have been feeling such an akward pressure. And cramping and stuff. Hopefully this is it ! :P
    sbushman13011

Comment by sbushman13011 (original poster) at 10:27 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I do not know never have been pregnant before.
    avilio54

Answer by avilio54 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• yes that is exactally what it sounds like .. it gets better then worse ... remember i had them for 3 weeks ... good luck dear
    nofi1389

Answer by nofi1389 at 1:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Could have been! lol If you've been having Braxton Hicks contractions at all through out your last trimester, it could have been a really strong BH. If they continue to grow in intensity and frequency, it's likely you're starting your first stage of labor.

Congratulations either way, because it won't be much longer now! Wishing you a peaceful labor and delivery.
    Branwen70

Answer by Branwen70 at 8:16 AM on Jan. 28, 2011