Are you happy with your life?

avilio54

Asked by avilio54 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm happy with my marriage. Honestly though, I'm not happy with the rest of life. We've been stationed in Germany the past 3 years and have another year to go (never see family, never get help, it is awful) and my 3 year old has just been a nightmare the past year. I have a 7 month old and my husband and I were done, somehow we got pregnant again even though I was on the pill. We're both just tired! I'm happy with my marriage, but too overwhelmed with the kids.
    pixiestix21

Answer by pixiestix21 at 10:36 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• plugging along

would never have imagined years back that i would have had the problems i have gone through the last few years, especially the last year. i would be happier if life threw less crap my way, waiting for goods things to happen - is not working
    trying to make good things happen, still looking at glass half full - but getting harder to do this
    not thinking a prince on a white horse will make my life grand, but some good luck in regular everyday life would be nice for a change
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:36 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• not especially
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:38 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'm content not necessarily happy. There is nothing wrong in my life. I just think there could be more substance to it.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:39 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'm not particularly happy with where i am right now but I just look at it as a road to where I will be happy. I'm almost 22 and I have a 4 year old daughter, and Im struggling with college and work and being a single parent, im stressed a lot but when I look at my daughters face I know that its all worth it because shes what means the world to me. I'm happy, just not happy with where i am...if that makes any sense lol
    KayleesMommy89

Answer by KayleesMommy89 at 10:40 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I am. There are aspects I wouldn't mind changing, but on the whole, I am content.
    blu_canary

Answer by blu_canary at 10:42 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Very, my life is pleasurable most of the time, and when adversity hits, it unites us as a family even more.

Answer by older at 10:42 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• This is the happiest I have ever been, our business has continued to grow we are now in business with another partner and looking to have a distributorship for a new product. Our girls are happy and healthy, we own a home on land we never thought we would find so yeah life is good for me.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:43 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Eh, not really, it could be better, I'll be glad when I get out of poverty, that's for sure. I just want something good to happen to me for once because I try so hard to make things better for me and my child. I'm learning to look at the bigger picture and realize that things happen for a reason and that I will come out stronger that I was before. I do have it bad, but someone always has it worse. My daughter is fed, she has clothes on her back and parents who love her, so it's not as bad as some people have it, hell, some kids are starving to death, but mine isn't.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 10:44 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Compared to back in 2005? Yes I am. Back then I had just gotten custody of my two nieces, and things were "ROUGH" financially, but since earning my bachelors degree, we're going to be "A" okay. We've had many blessings, a house, a new car, everything is good.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:45 AM on Jan. 26, 2011