Morning Sickness

Hi girls. I'm about 6 weeks pregnant, and am starting to have nausea and vomiting. I had it very severley with my previous pregnancy, and don't know what to do now that it's starting again. Do any of you girls have any m/s remidies that have worked for you?

sage12

Asked by sage12 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Ginger root pills! I've said it before and I'll say it many more times. They saved my life, I think I would've ended up in the hospital without them. I took one pill every day and it stopped my puking. It didn't completely stop the nausea, but at least I was able to eat, that was all I cared about. They're totally safe and I paid $5.99 for a bottle of like 150 at GNC. I ended up not needing the whole bottle because my morning sickness went away before I finished it. But seriously, if nothing else works, it's at least worth a try. I had puked for like a week straight, and the first day I took one of the pills, I ate three McD's cheeseburgers. They were friggin amazing xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I can only think of snacking on soda crackers - that seemed to help me.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 12:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• ehh im glad to be past that. I had it severly with my first and this time. Nothing really worked for me but once in awhile peppermint candies worked and drinkng something sweet and carbonated worked. My doctor gave me a anti nausea medication becuz i was vomiting daily 3 or 4 times. good luck and maybe it wont be as bad.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2008