do u call on any of the archangels

do u call on archangel that deals with the specific situation?
does it actually work when u do?

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 10:59 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Good Spirits are always a source of comfort.
    I believe that calling ANY Archangel or holy person will bring great results.

In my hometown, there is a church dedicated to Archangel Michael, and he's made
    SO MANY MIRACLES, e.g. during WWII. He's healed so many people.

Many years ago I was unemployed and visited his church. After the Mass & my prayers, I left the church and switched on my cell phone. The HR Manager of a bigf company called me for an interview.

Yes, I got the job.
    Yes, his name is Michael !!!
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I often ask the angels to intercede on my behalf. Archangel Michael when someone is in need or under attack, Archangel Raphael for sickness and travel. I also pray with my guardian angel and those of my children that they be watched over and protected from harm. The saints and angels are close to God and can be powerful prayer partners in times of need (or thanksgiving!).
    I know St Anthony is great when you've lost something, St Monica for motherhood and stress, and St Joseph for fathers and husbands. We are part of the communion of Saints, all together praising God.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:47 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Every morning I try to say the St. Micheal Chaplet, so I call on all the choirs of Angels. The days I do things seem to go well. The days I forget or don't have time not so much.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• The Archangel Michael is of particular help to me in my spells. I have received messages from the Archangel Gabriel. And, yes, they answer. Far more often than the Judeo-Christian god did in my 28 yrs in the church...which was NEVER.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Ty ladies..I was wonderin cause I wasn't sure if it really worked callin on someone other thjan jesus..I been using st micheal..but I was told that it was really 4 catholics..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• You can always Ask God to send you an angel for help. One of my favorite stories of Padre Pio, is where Satan one night was beating him up and his guardian angel was just standing there watching. the next day he Asked his Angel why didn't you protect me, his response was God wouldn't let me. Padre Pio was so mad he wouldn't talk to his angel for days. The moral of this story is He had to fight Satan himself he couldn't always depend on his Angel. His strength had to come from within. Also it also shows that ultimately it's up to God if the angels can help or not. So praying to them and asking for their help is not Worship, it's no different then asking us for help.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Oldermom..ty..I like the story..I have never heard that story..but I'm goin 2 tell it 2 my children 2day
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I think angels are beautiful and are messengers and helpers. I won't put them above God or Christ though. I don't pray to angels or anything like that. I do confess Psalm 91:11 over my house and I ask God to send the angels to help. No worshipping of them though. I always give all Glory, Honor and Praise to God.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 4:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I say the St. Michael prayer....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Michael. Not really any of the others. And yes, he's always been there for me. I've always get an answer even if it's not the one I wanted to hear.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2011