have you ever, right out of the blue, cut ALL YOUR HAIR OFF BEFORE?

gardenchic

Asked by gardenchic at 11:01 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• yes i have and then almost had a heart attack i cut 12 inches off lol
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yep. I had hair down to my butt and cut is all off. I did it again this year, had it half way down my back and its now shoulder length but was much shorter. My hair grows very quickly though/

Answer by gemgem at 11:03 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• oh my! that is drastic!
    gardenchic

Comment by gardenchic (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Every couple of years! I grow it out, then one day it bugs me so badly I end-up in a salon chair getting it all chopped off super short. Then start the whole process over again.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:03 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I did. I got a haircut; layers cut into my bra-strap length hair. The first time I tried to do it myself I got so frustrated I cut it all off, It was really short. I don't know what came over me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:04 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yes, I have, several times, but I'm going to let it grow out and stop cutting it off. A cashier thought that I was a man and said "Sir, you forgot your milk". Yeah, not gonna cut it off anymore.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 11:04 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Only my hair down there! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yes. I shaved my head. I had long hair and shaved it all off.

Now I usually grow it out until I can't stand it anymore and chop it all off. Usually once a year. Generally it is to the middle of my back when I go in for the cut and chin length when I pay the bill.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:06 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yes, I usually go nuts about my hair when I'm pregnant and cut it short. This pregnancy though I actually cut it short short, like it's only a couple inches long. I'll let it grow out and then do it again in a few years. That's what I love about hair, chop it off and it keeps growing back =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:07 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Stress made me do it. My daughter was born on Wed., Mother's Day was Sunday, my birthday was Monday, I was divorced on Tues., cut my hair off on Wed. Never again. I trim it myself; waist length in back, short on top (2-1/2 to 3"). If you want it to grow, trim between new moon and full moon. If you want to keep the same style, trim between full and new moon. Be sure this is what you want before you do it. Mine is straight so I had to roll or curl every day after I cut it. Hated that. When I get to the point that it's hard for me to take care of, then I will probably have it cut off and donate it to charuity. Until then, long is for me.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 11:11 AM on Jan. 26, 2011