Do you know how to cook? Do you consider yourself to be a good cook?

iluvmykidsxoxo

Asked by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:15 AM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Food & Drink

• yes, me and hubby LOVE TO COOK!, we fight over who will do it! and yes, we are both good!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 11:16 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• i am no chef.. but i do consider myself a mediocre cook. i can cook more things than most of my friends my age can, but i also wouldnt hold a candle compared to some people i know!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• When I was a teen and my parents tried to get me to learn to cook I was uninterested. The when I got married and had kids, I didn't know how to cook so we ate out a lot. About eight years ago, I taught myself to cook. And now I am complimented often about my cooking. My poor husband though had to eat a lot of crappy meals while I was learning.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:21 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• yep i can cook....i consider myself a good cook of certain things....wish i knew some healthier kid friendly dinners
    macksmom716

Answer by macksmom716 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yes, but I didn't when I got married!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:17 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I absolutely LOVE to cook and bake. I'm pretty good at it, but I do more of the "comfort" cooking...if I could figure out how to do healthy and tasty I'd be good to go...
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I do really enjoy cooking. I can hold my own, but I am not by any means the greatest cook. I am learning though.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:44 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I consider myself a good reader...I can definitely follow as recipe...I do love to cook different things
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'm a very good cook and sometimes wish I wasn't..then maybe my family wouldn't expect me to whip up dinner every night...you know like if I was a bad cook then somebody else would do the job or my husband would be okay with just a pizza
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 12:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I am a good cook and anyone can be also. It is not rocket science.....in the beginning follow recipes and soon you will be able to experiment. If you have a friend that is a good cook ask her to let you watch here prepare some meals and then you will get the hang of how to prepare everything so it is ready at the same time. Good Luck
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2011